Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Fors Gold arrived yesterday and...

Dan(NM)

I believe thats the shortest owners manual I ever read :) It seems to be a very user friendly machine, I wonder if the Racer is the same way.

Owners manual is 25 pages long. Didn't even bother to read much of the owners manual, as even a child could operate this detector.

A person can look like a pro using either a CoRe or Racer in a short period of time. This is ground breaking technology. Just wait until you hunt with say someone with a White's V3i. It will be interesting to say the least. Power on, select mode, adjust sensitivity, G/B and go. And max to near max performance follows. And this performance isn't BS performance either. Real performance. I think for a 14 or 15 year old this Racer is the real ticket. I've commented on this before and folks accused me of pimping the detector. I think now that some have them and have used them a little bit, they will in fact agree with me.

I had it figured out before I ever read the manual, I'm not use to such simplicity in a metal detector, it's rather refreshing for change.

Sorta scary huh, to be so simple one would want to question its capability, and maybe try to connect it to a dime store machine. Far from it!!!!!

I'm hoping I made the right choice with Fors Gold, there some gold bearing areas within a couple of hours from me, but I also wanting to be able relic and coin shoot with it. Seems very sensitive, just got it last night.

Most expert detectorist if they didn't know the operating frequency, by using it they would probably guess 19khz, not 15khz. Sensitive little bugger.

squirrel1 said:
A person can look like a pro using either a CoRe or Racer in a short period of time. This is ground breaking technology. Just wait until you hunt with say someone with a White's V3i. It will be interesting to say the least. Power on, select mode, adjust sensitivity, G/B and go. And max to near max performance follows. And this performance isn't BS performance either. Real performance. I think for a 14 or 15 year old this Racer is the real ticket. I've commented on this before and folks accused me of pimping the detector. I think now that some have them and have used them a little bit, they will in fact agree with me.

Hope your right ..Got my CoRe today ..............

squirrel1 said:

I'm 14 and I think the AT Pro is the real ticket.