Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my friend mark...:detecting:

JOHNMARKHAM

to all my friends here,its with great sorrow I'm posting this, i was notified that my hunting buddy and friend mark Pearson from Merritt island Florida passed away on Fri DEC 3,some of you might have ran into mark as i did several years ago,he was swinging a sovereign that he bought used that had a wot coil on it, you could find mark most times day or night on cocoa beach hunting that lost gold or silver,i know we ran into many of you guys that came down from the north during the winter months,we would watch the snow birds hunting the beaches and then go behind allot of you guys and find things you missed or we would just watch you guys tear up the beach with all your holes,lol..me and mark had allot of great times on that beach, I'm so sorry hes gone now,i will miss him allot, he was my friend and my hunting buddy
god bless him and may he rest in peace..
you can contact his sister Margaret for more info at the following email address. baron.margaret@gmail.com
just remember were only on this earth for as long as god permits us to be, we need to make every single moment count and please we need to count and bless the really good friends we have as they wont be around for ever..
mark ill miss you.till i see you again in heaven..i know now you found the gold you was looking for
your friend
john..

My sympathies for the loss of your friend and to his family .

n/t

Very nice to remember a friend. This hobby can introduce you to many good people. In the end that is more valuable than anything you will dig.

John I am sorry for your loss and the families loss also. You like I learned last year life is not a guarantee and spend it wisely while you are here.

sorry to hear that john!!!

My condolences John. The next time you find that nice gold ring he'll be smiling with you. HH!

thanks guys i really appreciated your kind words.....its really hard when we lose a friend..:hot:
keep the time you have with your friends and family enjoy every minute with them, when god calls we all must go..
john

Super Nice post on your friend, I will most certainly remember his family and you in my prayers.. I am sure he will be your beach hunting angel for sure..

bootybay said:
Super Nice post on your friend, I will most certainly remember his family and you in my prayers.. I am sure he will be your beach hunting angel for sure..
thanks for the kind words, it does help out allot, as i know were only on this earth till god calls us all..
thanks
hh
john