Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My friends finds with the Makro racer small coil in just about one hour search.

Finder82

Couple days ago my friend also got his Makro racer pro pack and this is his finds using the small coil in a very trashy area, that he have searched with his Xp deus using the 9" coil:

This 925. silver ring was found right beside a beer bottlecap and other trash target.

He laughed all the way to the bank, as it felt so good to swing the small coil and pick good targets amongs all the bottlecaps etc.

Nice finds!

Can you ask your friend if he was using 2-tone or 3-tone mode, and if he left the settings on the stock/default settings?

Thanks and happy hunting,
Brian

Cal_Cobra said:
Nice finds!

Can you ask your friend if he was using 2-tone or 3-tone mode, and if he left the settings on the stock/default settings?

Thanks and happy hunting,
Brian

Three tones, id filter 35..sens 50.

n/t

Elton said:

He sold his last Deus a while ago, so no trash can for it.:smoke: However he said, that the performance of the Makro racer is very pleasing.

Greetings my behalf .
I decided to sign up here as well.
These discoveries I've made , which Finder82 you told

Those were the only dug up the signals . One of the cap , I dig the test by what the sounds cap.
In one hour found all these discoveries , because it was a quick test and first time with Macro Racer .
Tomorrow my intention to look for several hours , this time I'm trying to pick up the signals from the gold ;)

Ihis81 welcome to the forum and we're looking forward to your discoveries!

I just received my Racer Pro Pack this week, and will be testing it at various old sites over the weekend, can't wait to hit the dirt!

I like the Racer.

Again found silver :) I think that I do not write anymore because Google translator does not seem to know how to properly translate:sadwalk:
The ring 925 is labeled and the AAL , which is a collection may AALmark.
And maybe Harry Potter has lost eyeglasses:rofl:

Ihis81 said:
Again found silver :) I think that I do not write anymore because Google translator does not seem to know how to properly translate:sadwalk:
The ring 925 is labeled and the AAL , which is a collection may AALmark

Dont worry about it, as pictures says much more than words ever could.:thumbup:

lhis81---don't worry about the google translator--we understand you and your posts are interesting and informative.Please continue.

Good-looking field, but no finds this time . The only good signals lead grain seal, and Finnish 5 penny 1901 Nikolai II.
And 1990 50penny

Finder 82 I see you own the deus and the makro racer. How do you find they compare I have the racer but was considering buying a deus. Or should I just stick to my racer and invest in the 5" coil

Thanks
Barry

More and more people are starting to find out what the Racer can do. Gratz on the new detectors and great finds.

The Racer is the best machine money can buy for it's superb ability at finding amogst iron and junk fields loaded with foil and tabs.. Superb.. These will be future classic machines for sure..