Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My goto Eldorado is back from the shop

DigginDoc

I had been waiting to send it in and fortunately won a Tesoro Silver at our big hunt last Sept. It was gone for a couple of weeks and I have to thank Tesoro, Rusty Henry, and his guys for a job well done. They went above and beyond the call with service and help for my goto machine. It is like brand new.:clapping:
Fired it up this morning and hit a couple of schools with determination. Ended up with my best day of clad in a long time. 38 coins for $16.15. Not bad for 3 hours in a small town. Even got a plated crucifix and chain. This pirate is back in business. :thumbup:
HH to all Good luck and stay safe.
Doc
[attachment 277692 image.jpg]
[attachment 277693 image.jpg]

hitting a cross is hard for most detectors, good capabilities on that machine

Finds the clad amongst the nails.

Great never tried an Elderado . Maybe one day . I am waiting on My Bandito II micro max to get back had to send it in to hopefully get checked out seem to not want to Ground Balance and the threshold would just stop working when Set to a steady hum it would last about 10 seconds and then I could not hear it and the threshold knob had a lot of side to side movement in it Still waiting to hear for the cost to repair it Maybe next week :sad: I miss it it is a great detector

Diggen,,, The 4 coins at the top. What are they?? My 2nd home is in the Philippines.. We have a 10 peso coin that looks just like them 4 coins. In American money they are worth about 5cents... KEN

ken ward said:
Diggen,,, The 4 coins at the top. What are they?? My 2nd home is in the Philippines.. We have a 10 peso coin that looks just like them 4 coins. In American money they are worth about 5cents... KEN
Thanks Ken
The top four are Canadian two dollar coins. Twos came out in 1996 to replace paper bills. Next one dollars came out in 1987 to replace paper bills also. Mexico has a peso coin similar to these also. We call the twos ( toonies) and ones (loonies) because of the Loon on the obverse. We are lucky MDers in Canada.
Cheers
Doc

Nice find's DigginDoc!!!

Glad your back in the saddle with your Eldorado.

:tesoro: Silver Sabre

Nice finds. The Eldorado is a great machine.