Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My hats off to the guys/gals at Metal Detector .com

JohnTN

My control box suddenly stopped responding on my Deus, it would not find the coil no matter what I tried. It was showing the operating frequency was 65.6khz ???? I bought my detector from a guy who had only used it a few weeks and sold it to me at a good deal. I had heard that the warranty was not transferable and I know those control boxes aren't cheap. I called Bart at Big Boys Toys and he told me to contact the guys at metal detector .com as they were the authorized service center for XP metal detectors. I spoke with Bo ? If memory serves me right. He told me to send it in and they would take a look at it. I let him know that I was the second owner and he told me that they would see if they could get it fixed for me. I sent it off and got it back in 10 days with a brand new control box valued at $911.00 for free. These guys saved my bacon. I could not have afforded to spend that much here at Christmas. So I would like to publically thank them for there timely service and wonderful Christmas Gift to me.

John

When I first looked at purchasing the Deus the forums were bussing with the question what if I need to send it in for repair, will it have to go back to France? How long is the turnaround time? And on and on. I feel very confident that if I have a problem with my Deus that XP will take care of me and do it in a timely manner. As far as the sponsors here, I think they are doing a great job. Thanks guys and Merry Christmas to all!:thumbup:

Warranty is transferrable per Alain at XP.

I can tell you first hand, worry not, these are good people, and will take very,very good care of you. Thanks again,for taking good care, of me. Mike Rogers aka digginduck.

That is good news and good for you to post it!:clapping: I must say that issue or thought about after sales support has been a big mental block for us on the cusp. It is such a unique design, yet you all seem to be picking up on it and running with no trouble or a long learning curve....
Mud

What scare me is having a control box or coil not working after the warranty is finish.
Is XP will act the same way or send you a $900 invoice.
To bad they don't sale warranty extension.

Picsous said:
What scare me is having a control box or coil not working after the warranty is finish.
Is XP will act the same way or send you a $900 invoice.
To bad they don't sale warranty extension.

I don