Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My heart still stops....

jkline

when I find big silver in the wild. Went on an atv ride with Ronstar yesterday-- he and the rest of the group pressed on while I came back early. Felt the itch so went out to a spot where RS found a Merc a couple weeks ago. I decided to hit to see if he missed anything (lord knows I do), as it is a high trash area). Started swinging with the ctx around some flower beds with wood chips covering the surface, and immediately hit a 1918 wheatie, at 1". I almost skipped it, as those are always modern pennies. 2' along, I got a solid 12 41 at 1". I thought it would be a smashed can from the signal-- popped the plug and saw the edge to this half dollar. Then found this silver ring on the surface, then 4 more wheaties less than 2" down. I swear, it was like hunting a tot lot.

Ronstar and I went out today to a permission, and I found this swell rosie. Walking on clouds today.

PS-- found this button a couple weeks ago. My kid thinks it is from the 19teens-- haven't had time to clean up the writing on the back, but if anybody recognizes it, please let me know.

Attachments

• 20210523_140401.jpg
    20210523_140401.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 132
Yeah, told us all he had to bail out early cuz he had to do things at home........ goes and finds his 2nd 1936 WLH...... then a silver ring which he said was literally laying on top of the chips..... my Merc was a 36 so maybe mother and child have been saved. 🙄😉. Anyways, I might of kicked his butt today with clad coins but his Rosie still wins the day!!

Awesome finds!! Still looking for my 1st Walker

Nice finds I found a walker few months ago but it was about 11" deep Id never expect to see one that shallow.
Mark

Correct! But it wasn’t on university grounds. The Barber dime was only 2” deep on the public school playfield but weird as it is most zincolns go deep.