Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My last few find of the year with my Coin$strike

Kidd

The snow is here, and these were all found within a 3 week period, just before the snow, the were found from 5-8" down in loamy type yard soils.The shield nickel is my first, its in tough shape though. Here in Mass, the soil is brutal on coins, copper especially.The date is unreadable. The dime is 1906, and the coin with the honey bee on the flower is dated 1929, and marked with a c or g. I don't know from what country. The mini ball was a neat find, another first for me. Thank you coin$trike! I can't wait for the thaw. HH to all, and to all a good holiday! Kidd

Nice finds!! Looks like you have a grand spot to hunt.Any info on that first pic.? Never seen one of those before.

Thanks, collection comes from a local park, a very small one, and a neighbors yard. That fist coin I have no info on, I don't know from what country it comes from. The back side of coin is unreadable, although you can barely make out a bust of a man. I'll check my C$ readings on these and post them here. HH Kidd