Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my last hunt with Garv....>:cry:

todd[ma]

we did a little hunting in my home town and decided to take a chance on a field thats up for sale we did well.i was hoping to hit it one more time with the garv before he left but,each of my kids are in two sports so it was practice or a game every night till he left.i never even had the chance to say goodbye before he headed westward.:sad:
it's been a week since he left and im already wicked bummed out.me and the hawg had a lot of fun during the summer months in mass.hunting with scott[nh] and fishing on garvs boat[the chum bucket]made my whole year in the short 5 months of good weather we have here.
anyway heres our last hunt together.i hope i get to do another hunt with him in my lifetime.:cry:

he's nice people and fun to hunt with.Kinda hope things don't work out in Washington and he finds his way back here.Heres shot of owner last hunt.

This hobby provides the perfect avenue for good buddies to hang out and maybe score a nice find or two. No bars, no mischief........just good, clean fun. I'd miss my hunting buddies too if they were to move away. Nothin' wrong with admitting it either. That's one beautiful coin in those pics. Can't beat that !:thumbup: