Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My latest build

finnfoto

This is a unit I'm considering to continue building for others .

I Call this unit the BULLSHARK . Able to adapt to both fresh and saltwater.
Similar to other units but circuitry is different. Retuned with 10.5 inch coil. 18vlts . 2.4khz. Set on military style straight shaft. Very pleased with this build and hope to do more. It's a multipurpose unit. Land,water wading .

This is the unit I am extremely pleased with. Detectorpro Characteristics but I managed to get cz,20/21 depth and sensitivity with this one.

I eliminated that name bullshark as well. so its now called the Buccaneer.

Looking and hopeing for some wanters . $ 300. with 6mnths warranty on all movings parts. Paypal. Just shoot me a message.

:thumbup: Cheers.

I did a small video of the air testing with the new Buccaneer . Check out youtube . Buccaneer metal detector . By Sam wagaman. Love to hear everyone's thoughts .

With the 8'' coil option that would make a superb river/ford crossing detector here in the UK,the romans use to worships the water gods and offer votive offerings,so that is a prime situation for using this type of detector,the larger 10.5'' coil would give you more deoth of course but in running river water the smaller 8'' coil would be better due to less drag in the water.

Must admit really taken by this setup as all the guts of the detector are in the headphones which keeps them save from possible water damage from a control box that is mounted on the rod.

Me likes this detector and does have alot of potential.

Sam I cant find the u tube video. Am interested and have several questions about your unit. shoot me a email if you would

Buddy_TX
Grumpy495@Gmail.com

Tried but cant find the video

Buddy_TX