Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Mate

alaskaseeker

She's being taken off of Chemo as it is not working, she will stay a couple of days at Alaska Regional Hosp then she will be transferred to Proviodence Extended Care until it is time to be with her Lord, my Heart is Broken....Geo

My herat breaks with you my friend. The prayers will continue for Norma and you.

I pray that God gives you the strength and comfort that only He can give.

Peace my friend. You're not alone.

May God keep her from suffering any more than she already has and help you find comfort in His arms during this time of broken heartedness.

n/t

sure wish things were easier. Praying for comfort and for no suffering.

Our prayers are with you. As I am recovering from lung cancer, I know what you are going through. God bless and I will add you to our prayer list at church here in Franklin GA.

Our church web site is http://www.wcumchurch.org/ have faith my story is on the web site god can and will help.

David

that great state of yours. I am like you in that I am heart broken.. Never been so saddened, since mom died. I am praying for you both. God is with you for sure. Bernie J.

I can't even imagine how you feel. I wonder if it is the same as God felt when he new his son was going to die. I feel for you brother. Do you have family there to support you? I hope so.