Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My modified GTA350

z8chase

hey guys.
i had a great little GTA350 that i used for a couple years and won a couple of shootouts with it but one day i swung it too hard and the unit broke off the shaft and arm cuff
well i got the big idea to make a hip/chest mount out of it and heres what i came up with
(by the way i was on a hunt with another detector and had this one in my truck for a backup but somebody decided they needed the shaft and coil more than i di
but heres whats left and if somebody talked just right id trade it to someone)
but if a person has a shaft and coil its extremely easy to bolt it to the armrest as you can see in the pics
and honestly i love the setup i made better than the original
tell me what you guys think
by the way i used marine epoxy to bond the 2 sections together and trust me they will never come apart