Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my mothers battle...

gunwolf

I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way and most will understand... my 79 yr old mother has breast cancer, they operated today at Roswell park in Buffalo NY... although I am a non practicing Christian raised boy, would it be too much to ask all of you to say a prayer for my mother who is a devout Christian and has has strong faith? I am damaged goods but my mother still going through everything in her life has never waivered or given up her faith. please just send a shout out that it be successful or painless in whatever the outcome... I still talk to God but, don't know how well my word will be accepted with my current beliefs. thankyou from my mother in advance....

I am not a believer, but all of us have prayed at some point. There you have mine. you'll see that everything goes well.

I wish I could explain what God has done for me and showed me. I tried to explain it to my wife for a long time and she never could understand until one day she started feeling and going through the same things. Now she is close to God. So many so called Christians come out as hateful and bitter. I know because I was once that way. Until one day God truly showed me how I looked to non believers and to him. Now I try to see everyone how God would see them. When a lot of so called Christians act the way they do it makes it even harder to believe. We all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. That is Roman’s 3:23. I have fallen short just like everyone else. So I am no ones judge but I am called to love and to serve. And I will be praying for her. And if you need to talk to someone or ask questions you can give me a private message.

I wish I could explain what God has done for me and showed me. I tried to explain it to my wife for a long time and she never could understand until one day she started feeling and going through the same things. Now she is close to God. So many so called Christians come out as hateful and bitter. I know because I was once that way. Until one day God truly showed me how I looked to non believers and to him. Now I try to see everyone how God would see them. When a lot of so called Christians act the way they do it makes it even harder to believe. We all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. That is Roman’s 3:23. I have fallen short just like everyone else. So I am no ones judge but I am called to love and to serve. And I will be praying for her. And if you need to talk to someone or ask questions you can give me a private message.
thankyou....

Let her know these prayers are originating from various points around the USA and other countries too. Asking for a little help here tells me you are not as broken as you say. The wife’s aunts and uncles were all Catholic but didn’t necessarily go to church regularly, instead they went out to the corrals and had a little talk with the Man Upstairs in the Church of the Meadowlark. Made a lot of sense to me…..

thankyou....
I was once way off track with living for the lord. My upbringing had nothing the do with the Lord either. Here I am 38 years old and I feel God has never left my side since I accepted his son Jesus at age 12 or so. My wife and I now raise our children on a strong Christian foundation and it’s amazing to see what the Lord is doing in there lives. I have told my kids to not be upset when I pass because it will be an amazing day for me and that they have nothing to fear because they know exactly where I’ll be. I’m praying for a great healing of your Mom. Just remember the ones who have accepted Jesus will all be healed one day.