Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My mx sport shaft broke

Yes my mx sport shaft broke, right were the hand grip is , but only the metal shaft broke, whites electronics kind of showed me mercy because I don't really know how it happened .and they sent me a new machine, and they could have said it was misuse on my part but they dint , thanks whites ...l think maybe ? Buy using it in deep water and current almost every day for 6 months for long hours with the 13 coil might have contributed to the break, but I'm not sure! Has anyone experienced this out their in water land? As of now I'm going to use only the standard coil that comes with it in water , and slow way down , I wasn't swinging it like a drunk gorilla, but I do hunt at a consistent pace. I did find a good amount of gold jewelry for northern mi with the mx sport . Also I just found a gold wedding band in a cold frosty river in northern mi with my trusty , A.T . Pro . That's a real treat in this northern climate. It was a snowed in state forest campground , on the Jordan river, in a area rocky and not very swim able . But their it was! Helps me to keep a open mind on where to detect for targets. Sos , is their anyone out their in northern mi from grayling north. that water hunts in winter ? Would like to hear from you. Waterhound