Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My MX7 is back and ready to fire

dfmike

Some time ago when I bought my MX7 I mentioned in this forum (previously known as the Whites forum) that I had an issue with the battery holder and/or battery compartment. I sent it for repairs recently and it just got back from Whites headquarters in Sweet Home. It got back to me with a brand new holder loaded with new batteries. Now it snaps in, locks as it should and can be easily removed.The tech even changed the key pad screen which was nicked by my own carelessness. It looks new and works as it should. I just thought I'd give a shout out to Whites excellent customer service. It's the first time I have to deal with them and I am impressed. Special thanks to Holly Hockstader who was particularly helpful.

Thanks to those who commented on my post back then. I knew by the answers that something was definitely wrong with mine.

Now I just need to go back out there and find things. Once winter ends that is.

Frank in NH said:
I have always had nothing but great service from Whites!

Same here...