Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My neighbor is an awesome fella

IowaRelic

I got a permission from an older gentleman at the end of my street. It couldn’t have come at a better time as I’ve just been kinda discouraged at my lack of legitimate spots. Plus he and his wife are amazing people and I’ve had a lot of fun just being around them. He’s got a few acres and an old roadbed that I’ve been researching runs through. He agreed to let me hunt. I’ve made 2 trips. Total about 5 hours. I got the artillery piece from my last thread, and we got some bullets and my partner got a pewter button. All from the back yard + or - 3 acres. Lots of moved dirt, gravel and fill. Only a few areas that had old dirt and relics.
Today was the front yard. No fill. All old dirt. Lovely! Found my biggest patch of dropped bullets ever. Totaling 10 in a roughly 8 foot square. All but 2 are Washington Arsenal .58 star base and 1 spoke. Others are dropped Williams cleaner and dropped .58 three ringer. Stoked! Using DEUS. Not too many star base or spoke base bullets come up around here.

I gave the property owner 2 of the star base drops and the cleaner. Not bad for an hour hunt!
68CED2C1-4F5F-40CB-AE49-09322405631C.jpeg
D5F64B38-7144-4C7D-866A-62A051266E9A.jpeg
D5D1008C-EE12-45EC-8D07-469E3427A690.jpeg

Wowsers!!! Now that's impressive. Congrats.

Great site and great finds!! Good on ya, Iowa! We could all use neighbors like that.
HH okie