Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My new beep and dig detector.

What a coincidence i have just bought a Nexus MP with the same ddm lights to go with my Standard SE,what a small world it is :rofl:

I spent alot of time doing my homework on this detector for the type of detecting that i had in mind of using it for,when i buy a new detector the game plan is for long term use and spending 100s of hours learning it,still cannot get over how much wonga that cost you :thumbup: a tremendous deal from CR that you got.

As soon as it arrives and the weather gets better then i will get out and do some testing,must admit i cannot wait.

I watched the utube video by ziggyjinx on the credo, Looking forward to readying both of your reports as you get time in field with these.

Rich (Utah)

Rich (Utah) said:
I watched the utube video by ziggyjinx on the credo, Looking forward to readying both of your reports as you get time in field with these.

Rich (Utah)

Rich here's the result of an air test, you can see your dime @16", all targets with a 2 way signal and the LED lights registering.
The coil i used is 11x9 7khz, it does much better on larger coins and artifacts, im going to order the 18khz coil after Christmas as i think it would suit my hunting for small thin silver better.

https://youtu.be/De6_5hiH17w

https://youtu.be/U4nTGkryJBk

Here's a couple of short videos on the Credo, it's not really a master on small coins in and around nails, it's strong point running in 7khz is finding large coins and relics at depth.
Many of the detectors made in europe and especially some of the Bulgarian units are very powerful and are aimed at those hunting for military items from WW1+2 in tough ground, but when you turn the power down a notch and fit a smaller coil they are very good on the small stuff, and very good value!

@ hairymonsterman,wondering if they do a 18khz in the 7'' size coil range for the MP ?? that would make a very good combination with the 10'' and 13'' for extreme depth and the smaller 7'' for trashy sites,will get in contact with Georgi.

I think the 10"dd in 18khz would suit me best Rick. Did your MP arrive yet?
Got a nice set of weather covers for the Credo, the front flips up to get at the knobs, blends in well this time of year, £25 well spent.