Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My new carry bag!

Spent a half a day with a friend to complete and design this bag for my Deus, No I wont make more or sell any cause this project took way to much of my day up and after costs (40 bucks) not worth trying to make more worth selling but it really is a nice set-up! thought I would share!!

I should have posted a pic of the detector outside the bag but that has my detector currently inside, pouch for control box located inside and so are my phones!!

Looks like a great bag, the deus is nice and small and easy to carry.

Why didn't you just buy one from XP ? I am sure our great Xp sponsors here have them available. The XP backpack works great.

http://www.xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/xp-deus-accessories

Deus, I didnt buy one from XP cause mine was free, well techiqually free cost me material I already have so no biggie, plus I like my design much better the shoulder strap is great and fits like a glove!

Looks like you did a great job. :thumbup:

Good Looking Bag Mike. Looks like the tricket for sure... GL & HH......Pat

Nice one :tongue:

Guys, if you'd rather go black, here's backpack I am extremely satisfied with - Deus (with both coils), belt with Lesche digger, propointer, gloves, shortened Lesche Sampson shovel plus some more - it all fits this backpack/handpack (yes, it is really versatile - you can hide and zip backpack strap, it has compression straps as well). Just search for "Salewa XL ropebag".

AC03.jpg

AIRFORCEMIKE said:
I should have posted a pic of the detector outside the bag but that has my detector currently inside, pouch for control box located inside and so are my phones!!
hello,
It's a very good job , I really like .
Can you give dimensions of this bag ( or project ) , I would be very grateful.
I would try to do something "similar " : -) , and to me it really helped.
By the way, for which coil is done 9 "or 11 "

Best Regards
R

Good job! What are the dimensions?