Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My New Clad Total for the Year!

Hey Guys..

I have not placed a message on this form in a long time. I hope that everybody's hunt is exciting as mine has been. So far 2015 is proving to be a record breaker for me. I so far have $1,120 in clad!! I am a extreme hunter using the ATPro as my weapon! HAHA!!
I still have until the end of the year so we will see what I end up with!

Treasure Finder 44

That's a pretty healthy total, congrats. You clad diggers are in a league of your own. And I mean that in a good way. Good hunting onward. HH jim tn

That's almost up there with me...great job. I'm in the 3K for 2015 and its not over yet. LOL Working 10 to 12 hours a day is keeping me from hunting but manage to get an hour here in there.

Holy Cow man! Are you really in the 3k??? I would love to see pics of all of this clad! How much do you find per hunt and how many times do you go out a week?

Super Impressive!!!

Treasure Finder 44

Finder44, Great year your having. Did you keep track of how many coins, nickels, etc?

Nice, I haven't even found half that in two years, though I primarily hunt rings. I had a time this year when I quit the low tide for inland hunts and the clad haul started coming in. Went back to the beach when the gold started appearing again.

Dancer said:
Finder44, Great year your having. Did you keep track of how many coins, nickels, etc?

Dancer.. No not really. I primary hunt for quarters and dimes. Unusually find about $15 average. Hunts are 3 or so hours long. I for sure don't waste time with finding targets. Usually 30 sec or less to dig a plug and find. I use a flag system to speed up my findings. Last year I found $750 and the previous year $1,050. The pic is from my first year!

Treasure Finder 44

Treasure Finder 44 said:
Holy Cow man! Are you really in the 3k??? I would love to see pics of all of this clad! How much do you find per hunt and how many times do you go out a week?

Super Impressive!!!

Treasure Finder 44
After about $200 in clad I usually turn it in to the bank on coin star (Rip off) and just keep the bills in safe title MD money for 2015. It is really over 3K, hoping to get 4K soon to beat last year record. I usually average about $160 in 2 weeks sometime more (Did $900 in one month once). Most of my targets are very shallow I don't like to dig too much around here. My hunting buddies said that I'm too fast that's why I do 3 to 4 times better LOL

asiandigger said:
Treasure Finder 44 said:

Super Impressive!!!

Treasure Finder 44
After about $200 in clad I usually turn it in to the bank on coin star (Rip off) and just keep the bills in safe title MD money for 2015. It is really over 3K, hoping to get 4K soon to beat last year record. I usually average about $160 in 2 weeks sometime more (Did $900 in one month once). Most of my targets are very shallow I don't like to dig too much around here. My hunting buddies said that I'm too fast that's why I do 3 to 4 times better LOL

Wow man... you ARE the king of clad for sure! Are you in the states? You must go out everyday many hours just to get your totals so high.

This topic interests me a lot! I've always been interested with the total yr amounts of coins gathered over a yr! I'm gonna run my own tally starting jan 1st and see what I actually bring home. Never done it but I'm sure I've paid for my MD within a yr easily. Great topic! Some of you guys are maniacs!!!!!!! Good on ya, bring home that bacon!

Treasure Finder 44 said:
asiandigger said:
Treasure Finder 44 said:

Super Impressive!!!

Treasure Finder 44

Wow man... you ARE the king of clad for sure! Are you in the states? You must go out everyday many hours just to get your totals so high.
I'm in California, hunt mostly ghetto area, you have to blend in when hunting in these area. A lot of the times people don;t care about you....looking for coins..... these guys makes more money selling you know what LOL. Sometimes I'll venture into other areas but it seems like everyone's got credit cards LOL. I hunt about a total of 10hours a week. I work full time 10 to 12 hours sometime....usually I'll be out a night with head lights on LOL

I strictly beach hunt with my AT PRO fresh and salt water. Total this summer is 642.20 clad 6 gold rings (2) 9 gr. men's 14k chains, (1 ) 23 gr plat. wedding size 11/ 1/2 WOW. AND NOW GET THIS 1 18K MEN'S ROLEX WATCH WHICH SOLD FOR 3,600 DOLLARS. NOW here is how it's possible to find all this great stuff (plus some bottle caps):clapping: Been doing this for 40+++ years. I have been retired 7 years and have nothing but time on my side (ROLLING STONES) and put in ANYWHERE FROM 20-30 HOURS A WEEK :wiggle THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE.
I posted the ROLEX here a couple of months ago along with coins rings and other great finds.

WoW! Do you track of how many coins you find or just tally the $$ amounts. I just hit over 2000 but never added up the $$ amount. Keep Digging!! :clapping:

Man I dunno there TF44. I go past a few parks around those areas. And I know they got to be loaded with coins. Trouble is I'm not so sure anyone can blend in , in them places. Watching the news, in recent memory. Man stabbed to death for a pack of cigarettes. Young boy found gutted in play ground. Bunch of guy's playing football on one Thanksgiving sprayed with gunfire. One dead 3 wounded. Night time, looks like night of the living dead. Addicts wandering around for a fix. Don't it seem a little risky?