Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My new Deaus 2

Tbone1

Just got it 2 days ago. Bought the Deaus1 last fall just before the announcement the 2 was coming out.
My impeccable timing once again! I suppose I should have been tuned in.
Anyway.. no regrets!
Been a sitting on my ass all winter and just started getting into learning the one which is awesome and a wild hair but me and now I have both!
What great machines!
Fast !
Deep!
Easy menu !
Great IDing
Light
Sold the Nox
All is well!

Sold my Knox also. Deus 2 is easy to set up. Learning the sounds is what it takes. It's a keeper. It will scare my cat though. Be careful.

I kept my Nox along with my Deus 2 I still prefer the 9” coil which I’m going to buy and sell my 11”.
I still prefer my Nox tones over the Deus 2 just my preference.
Mark

Bought my Deaus 2 with the 9 inch. Waiting for the 11 inch to become available. Primarily for beach hunting. I'm getting used to the tones ok.
Have the 9, 11 and 9 HiFreq with the Deaus one but not sure how much use that set up is going to get. hanging on to it though at least for now

I agree with you all. The deus is easy to setup and has a lot of great features. Sold my deus 1 and purchased a 9” coil deus 2 and a deus 2 with an 11” coil . So I have a choice now with either machine

I just got mine yesterday.

I thought by the pics the screen was much larger than the deus 1 online but when I received it I was surprised as it is only slightly larger.
..I am going to have to update to 0.7 as I purchased it thinking it already had the update.

That was the major decision maker in my purchase with the available larger tid numbers on the profile.

I am not sure if I want to part with my original deus just yet.....but it may come to that.

I like how much easier the menu buttons are.

The navigation is similar and somewhat familiar compared to the original deus.

I haven't got the time just yet to try itbout but I sure am looking forward to it.

I have the legend and navigating the different modes seems more complicated on the legend than the deus 2 . Also had issues with updating it from 07 to 09 . As far as depth , the deus beats it with a better id . The tones are sweet on the legend but I used the square tone on my deus and it sounds sweet just like on the nox. Yes the legend is cheaper but as far as performance , in my opinion , here in south Texas , the deus 2 beats it. JMTC and experience with both machines.

How do compare it with the new LEGEND?Sound s like its neck N neck and the Legend is not so expensive:shrug:
I Will never know as the complicated menu symbols and the update issues have steered me clear away from the legend.

Some may love it
...I am sure it works for them.

Not knocking it as I have had several nokta makro units....just not interested in buying a headache

the legend is a copy of a bad machine, ,