Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My new dive boat maiden voyage...

Merlin cadogan

Hi guys,
This is my new dive boat, which is hopefully going to help me get to some new underwater wrecks here in the UK. I did a 4 mile journey to the first site I plan to dive and search today. All went well, and no mechanical problems. I am just waiting for my regs to be serviced, then I'm good to go! My surf master 2, is my only underwater detector, I would love to get something newer. I think the Excalibur is sounding good for me. CZ's are something I've noticed a lot of the good guys are using, I would love to have a good look at them before I buy another underwater detector. Good luck and thanks for this great forum :)
Merlin
++++pictures to follow it won't let me upload pictures right now++++

Excal and CZ are both great machines. Cannot go wrong with either one. Looking forward to seeing your new boat.

Hmmm, I am terrible on the computer, I can't Seem to upload the picture on my I phone, the choose file button isn't active. I wish I wasn't so thick with technology.....

go to start, and my computer. plug in your iphone and you should see a new drive show up. click on that drive and you should find photo's in there possibly in a directory. LOL . GOOGLE is your friend if you need help. Google downloading pictures from iphone.

Hope this helps. I have been a computer tech for many many years BUT I don't use an iphone

Thank you scubadetector, I'm actually on this forum on my I phone, perhaps I'll need to get my lap top on the go, and try from there. The iPhone could be the problem. I'll try the lap top tomorrow....
Good luck
Merlin