Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My New GT Setup with the Meter Mod

plugger

Here is my GT with Joe Patrick's Meter Mod in it's new hip mount bag. The cable going to the control box is secured to the bag so there is no chance for cable connection damage. I wear it on my hip when I want to use the meter and slide it around (on the belt) when I don't need to see the meter. Much better than my old fanny pack. Anyone interested in the details, drop me a personal message and I'll be happy to share. See the picture link below.

Plugger

[attachment 153727 GTMeterMod001LargeWebview.jpg]

[attachment 153734 GTMeterMod008LargeWebview.jpg]
[attachment 153733 GTMeterMod007LargeWebview.jpg]
[attachment 153732 GTMeterMod006LargeWebview.jpg]
[attachment 153731 GTMeterMod005LargeWebview.jpg]
[attachment 153730 GTMeterMod003LargeWebview.jpg]
[attachment 153729 GTMeterMod002LargeWebview.jpg]

Nice setup - You can hunt all day with that weight distribution.