Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My New Hat

ken ward

I am in the Philippines trying to stay away from that winter weather back home in Indiana. We live here from December to the end of March..
Well, Today my wife and I went to the mall to goof around. I found this little booth that will sew something on hats.
I picked out a nice black one. They can only do one line..
They can only do one color. So, I picked out a gold color. Had them sew on the word I like the most.
TESORO... I think it looks good. Now I have a new metal detecting hat.. I like it... KEN

WOW on all counts!:drool: You got out of Indiana just in time Pal, that there is one dandy looking skypiece you got there! Glad to see you can post from your current location too!
Mud

Looks nice heck those color might match the new color on the new Tesoro

nice

Looks nice Ken, I would have them do that on a couple t-shirts while I was there. Tesoro hat,shirt, and detector what could be better than that.

very cool ken :thumbup:

Super nice! :thumbup:

tabman

You should get them to make a bunch of them, bring them to the states, and sell them to people on the forum or to Tesoro!
Andy from Hillsborough

homebre said:
You should get them to make a bunch of them, bring them to the states, and sell them to people on the forum or to Tesoro!
Andy from Hillsborough
Tesoro has their own caps and they look like nice ones. Maybe they will send me one for the plug :).

Too sexy for my
Too sexy for my
Too sexy for my

And I am too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat
Whatcha think about that?

Sexy as all get out!

SkiWhiz said:
homebre said:
Andy from Hillsborough
Tesoro has their own caps and they look like nice ones. Maybe they will send me one for the plug :).

Steve maybe they'll send me one for my head.:)

tabman

nice ,

n/t

homebre said:
Andy from Hillsborough
I agree

nice looking Ken!!! Get downeaster one since he is over there with you!! i'll cover the cost!!!!

Good lookin hat Ken!

SkiWhiz said:
Looks nice Ken, I would have them do that on a couple t-shirts while I was there. Tesoro hat,shirt, and detector what could be better than that.
Hi SkiWhiz,,, I dont know if they do T-shirts.. I will see if they do the next time we go to the mall... KEN