Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My new silver record

chip0877

...Now stands at 6 for one day.
It was a cold morning and I had to retreat to the vehicle twice to warm my fingers and toes, I thought the hunt was going to be a bust. The wind died a bit and the sun got higher, started to find a few Wheats followed by some silver, Soon the weather was no longer an issue.
I scratched the Walker pretty good with my digger only because I thought for sure it was a shallow clad quarter, I felt the blade hit a "rock" when pushing it into the ground but when I removed the plug and saw a large coin stuck against the sidewall, I realized it wasn't a rock I hit.
All coins pictured came from a area no bigger than about 60 X 60 foot of a very trash filled picnic area, Going SLOW was the ticket.
Th Merc's include a very worn 1916 - no MM. Looking forward to returning this coming weekend but the forecast has some "white stuff" in it.

Nice coins - quite a haul. That one Mercury dime looks pristine. You can't beat getting a Walking Half either. WTG & HH!

That is awesome chip! My record is only 3.:minelab:
WTG for working through the weather!:clapping::thumbup:
Aaron

GOOD JOB. IT IS NICE WENT YOU FIND MORE THAN ONE SILVER IN A DAY.:twodetecting::cheers:

That is awesome chip! Always great to have a fantastic day. Congrats on the new personal best.

Rich -

n/t

Congratulations on some great silver finds and thanks for the story and the picture!!!

NebTrac