Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My new toy!

My new toy came in a Gold Mask 5+SE I ordered it straight from the Company in Bulgaria they shipped it Tuesday and its here today Friday in Roanoke VA. Whoo! Who! can't be that! It was cheaper to order it from over there than to get it from a authorized dealer here. a $200 dollar mark up a US dealer is crazy. for the same detector. You know what I am doing tomorrow goin playing in the dirt.

Sounds like fun. I wasn't familiar with it but most of the Euro. machines are great. No one in the USA seems to be coming out with new products.

woody said:
Sounds like fun. I wasn't familiar with it but most of the Euro. machines are great. No one in the USA seems to be coming out with new products.

Yep, been hunting a Deep Tech Vista X ,few months now. [analog] Blows my old Torsoro's away.

Dancer said:
mtdoramike said:
What is the overall weight of the Gold Mask Woodchuck? Please give us an update on how well it works.

Silence

I noticed the same thing Dancer, bragged about the new machine with a tease then NOTHIN. I'm guessing here that it wasn't as good as he thought.