Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My old streak is over, my new one yet to begin

joeforthegold

[attachment 11108 baby-rattler.jpg]All good things come to an end and so did my twenty or so consecutive trip streak of a nugget each trip. Still had a great time as you should be able to tell by the pics. I am more determined than ever to whip this place.
-Joe

My friend David AKA FlakMagnet was kind enough to take the pics these are of me and my buddies. David FlakMagnet, Mike Morgan GoldmanMike, Mick and yours truly Joeforthegold.

You've got some nice looking country to beep in. Nice and open with lots of hills and gullies.
You'll just have to start another streak....
Alan

Did Mick ever get that bug of MT stuff cleaned out?? Haven't heard from him, would like to see what all was in it as I forgot. Tell him I said hi
Allen in MT

That is the plan. this area has given up some gold, not much to me yet.You might recognize Mick from one of the pics.
Have a great one.
-Joe

No he hasnt't and he even borrowed one of my old gold pans to help with the project. I gave up asking. I hope he gets it sorted. I would like to see what he ends up with too.
-Joe

Watch out for those slitering critters, last outing a few years ago waist deep in water I came face to face with a cotton mouth who got bored & passed me with my wet suit on. Later in a creek I nearly stepped on another. On the way home I saw one of the largest Timber Rattlers in my life crossing the road. 3 in one day I felt it was time to pack up..LoL

Have to get back to hunt there again..
Good luck, I enjoyed your photos..