Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My opinion

rodbuster

Since buying the Simplex I have put on over 300 hundred hours on this detector in different locations and have been very satisfied with it's performance. In trashy parks it has done well in park setting were you can pick out nickels by listening for a mid tone with the number 25, not bad with a larger double D coil. Beach setting is another good one that can be used not only at the beach but at parks soccer fields (etc). Was impressed with the field mode in some open farm fields I hunted in, good depth and tones that found me a few relics. I haven't used the all metal mode much but really don't have a need . For the price of this detector you will be pleased with it's performance, is it the best detector I ever used well all I can say it is as good as any detector I have ever have. There is no perfect detector no matter what anyone tells you. I am not a expert but I am very experienced with detectors, I started in 1972 on land and in the water off the beach which lead to diving with a detector. I have spent thousands of hours with many different brands and this detector does a good job finding treasure at a small price tag. The operation of any detector is going to be a success if the operator is willing to put the time in to learn the machine. The Simplex is worth a try, I don't think anyone would be disappointed with it's performance. It's not perfect, but what is perfect. Does it find treasure, Yes it does. I have not tried the wireless headphones, I like to use ear buds and have for some time. Everything I have talked about is my opinion, it's not the last word in the detecting world. Good build quality, waterproof with rechargeable batteries equals not a bad investment.

I certainly have to agree. Lots of detector for a little price. Nothing out there, in the price range can compete with the Simplex+. It is a game changer for the industry. It is setting a new bench mark.

I too have to agree. This is one of the best performing detectors I've owned in almost 20 years of detecting.

Since buying the Simplex I have put on over 300 hundred hours on this detector in different locations and have been very satisfied with it's performance. In trashy parks it has done well in park setting were you can pick out nickels by listening for a mid tone with the number 25, not bad with a larger double D coil. Beach setting is another good one that can be used not only at the beach but at parks soccer fields (etc). Was impressed with the field mode in some open farm fields I hunted in, good depth and tones that found me a few relics. I haven't used the all metal mode much but really don't have a need . For the price of this detector you will be pleased with it's performance, is it the best detector I ever used well all I can say it is as good as any detector I have ever have. There is no perfect detector no matter what anyone tells you. I am not a expert but I am very experienced with detectors, I started in 1972 on land and in the water off the beach which lead to diving with a detector. I have spent thousands of hours with many different brands and this detector does a good job finding treasure at a small price tag. The operation of any detector is going to be a success if the operator is willing to put the time in to learn the machine. The Simplex is worth a try, I don't think anyone would be disappointed with it's performance. It's not perfect, but what is perfect. Does it find treasure, Yes it does. I have not tried the wireless headphones, I like to use ear buds and have for some time. Everything I have talked about is my opinion, it's not the last word in the detecting world. Good build quality, waterproof with rechargeable batteries equals not a bad investment.
I am thinking about buying one but how is the warranty? Will the company repair the detector and in a timely manner? Did you have any problems?

I am thinking about buying one but how is the warranty? Will the company repair the detector and in a timely manner? Did you have any problems?
I cannot speak about the warranty as I haven't had any warranty work done. So far the detector has performed flawlessly, will it keep up I don't know. In are changing world companies big and small will find it difficult to do business as usual. I wish everyone the best no matter what brand. It is a competitive market that could of taken a company years to get a stake in to loose it all in a matter of months to poor sale. For me it was a small investment with big performance, that's just my honest opinion. Stay safe and good luck.

I'll add my opinion, and for me I'll be brief.

I've been enjoying my Simplex + for 5-plus months now, an have been very pleased with what is offered.
I did the update last 2weekend, and thata resuted in me being even more pleased with this model.

I'll add my opinion, and for me I'll be brief.

I've been enjoying my Simplex + for 5-plus months now, an have been very pleased with what is offered.
I did the update last weekend, and that resulted in me being even more pleased with this model, what it offers, and the in-the-field performance.
We should have new, smaller-size search coils offered in a month or two, and I know I will be acquiring at least 2 of the smaller-size search coils.
The Simplex P+ is so impressive, I also am going to buy a 2nd Simplex + just to keep two units with different search coils 'at-the-ready.'

To ME, the Simplex + is that good.

Monte