Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My precious is on the way!

Nirros

I took the leap and ordered my AtPro Friday........sitting here all fidgetty. Its a huge investment for me but a worthwhile one. Is there anything i should do first thing besides hug the box and drool all over it when it gets here?.....glad its waterproof!

Read up on it it helps.Just don't drool on the owners manual,, it"s not waterproof. Youll love it!

Nirros said:
Is there anything i should do first thing besides hug the box and drool all over it when it gets here?.....!

I suggest investing in some quality batteries for your new machine. There's alot of cheap battery crap out there . You get what you pay for , so don't short Your ATPRO or any detector with discount batteries.. Good luck Fridgety on Friday:thumbup:

Congrats on getting a fine machine. Looking forward to seeing some great finds. If you have any questions......just ask! :)

Be Proud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t3bAPSfirM

I suggest a pitcher of margaritas and watch the youtube vids on the ATPro. Pretty soon we'll be asking " what's it got in it's pocketses?"

Fill your mouth with Cotton Balls and wear lots of soft clothing to prevent crushing the Precious...lol

HH,

jeesh My nephew said the way Im getting antsy if i start to dry hump the box when it gets here he isnt coming over anymore......shipped from florida on the 3rd....travelling to upstate ny via fedex.....taking way too long ....on a lighter note i got my Pro Pointer 2 days ago....what an amazing improvement over the harbor freight cheapie. One question....whats the difference between the regular and the CSI one?

That, and I think the CSI model is like $20.00 more in cost.

On a side note......

There is a video showing an air test with the Pro Pointer, and a little trick on how to almost double its detection field.
Here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUlewb1xGN8
Tom

Well the new machine arrived the other evening with much anticipation. I immediatly took it to the area that I dug the 32 wheaties (outside a cellar window) and ran it over in standard coin. I hit two right off the bat and got more hits but it got too dark. Yesterday i hit yet another with a little higher vdi deeper but I am getting sick so i decided to wait another day. This machine works great....I tried pro mode zero and i pulled up a nickel under ,get this, a Half of a horseshoe(real one not the throwing type. so i guess Im sold so far. Ok i read up a little on the propointers and from what I read the CSI is Certified dust and water resistant.....which btw I got for 119.00 with free shipping. shoot me a pm if you want to know where.

well.....what can I say.....I decided to try Pro coin yesterday and hit 43 cents in clad out of my sisters lawn....along with some neat "junk". I then went home and decided what the hell.........right in general area(within a foot) i found the wheatie under the horseshoe, I pulled out a 1902 indin head. Now what made this more special was that my 9 year old daughter just got home and was standing there when I dug it......she claims she found it. If you ask her I only get nails and junk and she gets the good stuff.....lol. I am soooo sold on this machine and I havent even scratched the surface as far as using it.

That's pretty cool, I've yet to find an Indian Head. If you're finding coins of that age in your yard, there are probably some more oldies out there! You'll want to start saving now, sounds like you'll be needing another detector for your assistant!