Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Racer 1 Is Dead:cry:

Im really mad right now, my racer 1 has died completely, it was working fine on monday, went to the beach on wednesday and it was dead, I have tried replacing the batteries and cleaning the contacts for the batteries, but the machine is brand new so that didnt really help. Getting absolutely nothing when I try and turn the machine on. And the really big kicker for this week is that this is the second machine within the same week to fail. My Aka Sorex has also died. I dont know what to think but I have Emailed Makro regarding this to see if I can get it fixed, I may just sell it when I get it back because while I initially enjoyed the racer this has soured my overall opinion of Makro.

If anyone knows of anything else worth trying let me know.

Still under warranty?

Matt

coindawg said:
Check with Bill Ladd at Metaldetectors.com, great crew and they handle Makro Racer repairs here in the US.

I will I guess, its super annoying to have my machine just up and die.

Hello. Who did you send the email to?
Please resend it to dilek@noktadetectors.com unless it is already being taken care of by somebody else.

Nokta Detectors said:
Hello. Who did you send the email to?
Please resend it to dilek@noktadetectors.com unless it is already being taken care of by somebody else.

I contacted via email listed on the Makro Website got no responses. It oddly started working randomly, for a while then quit again, so im not sure if its just acting up or something inside is a bit loose.

Dilek will take care of you