Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Second Silver

frankj3

Made a trip to the beach today thinking the finds should be plenty after the holidays. There I go thinking again.......:detecting:
I found a whopping $0.12 clad and an aluminum cross missing its stone.

So I gave up on the beach and headed to a local tot lot back home. Voila!! My second silver!! Found it in the grass beside a tree. It was about 4" deep and came out as clean as you see it. That's my 3rd Hot Wheels this year from the same tot lot. The Hot Wheels rang up as a quarter. It was buried about 3" deep by a trash can at a picnic pavilion.

I din't take pics of the trash, can slaw and pop tops........figure all of you have seen that before.

This was my first hunt in nearly 3 weeks. Work, weather and family commitments have taken priority.

HH y'all.

Frank

Frank, there is nothing like seeing silver come out of the dirt. Congrats on the silver dime!

Thanks! I does make the day!

HH y'all.

Frank

Thanks everyone. It did bring a smile to my face.....nearly made me grow more hair on my head from pure adrenaline! LOL

But I didn't turn any flips or jump over any short bushes! LOL

HH y'all.

Frank

WTG Frank