Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Second trial run with the my New Impact

BigTony

Hello all, today I went to a farm field that was not in seed yet. That probably will come in March I am told by friends.
I gave the Impact the run of the field and not really knowing how to change settings on the fly I did enjoy how it performed today.
The machine made me dig a very rusted pocket knife, a bolt and a bottle cap, a pull tab along with some tiny bits of brass.
Now I know the minelab with the settings that I have, probably would have found some of those items but not all of them.
The picture shows the items found with the Impact but they are not cleaned, and I probably won't either, they are junkers.

After about one and half hours I took out the minelab and went back to the field (at least this machine I am very good at changing settings).
Still no coins only brass bits and bent nails.
I might go back again, there are several fields and plenty of tree areas in between.

Best of luck to all in 2018