Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My signature on this forum

Nock

To all my fellow detectors
I would like you to read my signature and give it some thought, he has been with me all my life but I have been walking with now for 32 years , I am now 64 years young

Have a great year

I finally surrendered at the tender age of 66. June 19 2007

Nock said:
To all my fellow detectors
I would like you to read my signature and give it some thought, he has been with me all my life but I have been walking with now for 32 years , I am now 64 years young

Have a great year

:thumbup:

Hi Nock, I will Amen that, and give Him Praise for His care and protection every second of my 79+ years, many of which I was too busy to give Him a thought ! He is so Awesome! HH Charlie

God bless you all.

Congrats to all our new comers who have found Jesus and, Yes, there is no other god but Jesus, Who is God Jehovah born in the flesh of man, Whom died for all sinners and to accept Him as our Savior and Lord is the most wonderful thing any of us could do! And thank you for coming aboard the CMD Forum, we are so glad to have you with us! Hope you will tell us something about yourselves and show us some of your finds and stories about them! Jesus loves each of you and so do we! My story is: I knew about Jesus all my life and even went to church riding in a wagon with my brother, mother and grandpa taking us! Although, I accepted Him as my Savior and Lord at the age of 13....it was like a vaccination and didn't really take but did try to live for Him, but without the baptism of God's Holy Spirit I wasn't serving Him like I should have!

Then in 1986, I found Jesus as my own personal Savior and Lord and was baptized in His Holy Spirit and He dwells deep within my heart and I really hurt if I offend Him and so I don't want to sin against Him any more! Is it easy to do, NOPE! I just have to keep on, keepin' on with Him and as the Holy Spirit leads and guides me into all truth, I am able to escape by His way of escape that He provides! I used to metal detect but I am almost 82 now with illnesses that prevent me from being able to do so...but I love seeing what everyone finds as God blesses them to find the goodies along with their perseverance in keeping at it, for both fun times and treasure! I write poetry for my Lord by the Holy Spirit's anointing me and I do post some of my poems from time to time! God Bless each of our new members and thanks again for joining us! In Christ's pure love! Amen! :angel: Ma

Greetings all
I must have offended someone because I posted this on the metal detecting forum hoping that it might reach a person that may not know him. I do believe he is my greatest treasure!

Hope you did not take offense...

Welcome Welcome Nock, charles, Roland, David, George, and all other New Comers! This is a wonderful forum and I'm glad you've come aboard. Have a fantastic season detecting this coming year and God bless all of us.

No matter how it got here, several new posters and looks as they are believers suddenly showed up. Hope they stick around.

Hi Elton...been a long time since I've been on the forum that you and others are on that I used to post on! You see after I finally was able to get back on the Internet after moving, I forgot how to get back on your forum...Treasure Spot, I think; so when a person gets to be almost 82 years young and forgetful because of age and illnesses...I was unable to get back on! I hope you and all are doing okay! Thanks for sending those who love the Lord and need to be on the Christian Forum....we are glad to have them! God Bless and please, if you will, help me to get back on with those whose names are difficult to remember now, been too many years for this ole lady to remember how to do most things that I used to do, when I had Vista! :angel: Ma

n/t

n/t