Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My silver count for 2020

JimmyCT

I managed to find 86 silvers this year! I most likely will not be hunting anymore this year as I have to take care of some personal matters.
It was truly fun, received tons of fresh covid-free air and plenty of exercise. A big thanks goes out to fwcrawford, as he pressured and "forced" me to find this silver :ROFLMAO: :rofl:Thanks Buddy!

Attachments

• coins - Copy.jpg
    coins - Copy.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 249
Nice collection! I am surprised there are no silver War nickels in the mix

Nice collection! I am surprised there are no silver War nickels in the mix
Thank you . There are, I just didn’t include them. I believe I found 2 of them.

I managed to find 86 silvers this year! I most likely will not be hunting anymore this year as I have to take care of some personal matters.
It was truly fun, received tons of fresh covid-free air and plenty of exercise. A big thanks goes out to fwcrawford, as he pressured and "forced" me to find this silver :ROFLMAO: :rofl:Thanks Buddy!
Awesome job!! I think I would like that kind of pressure :thumbup:

Very nice. Because war nickels are 35% silver,I count them as silver. You had a great year.

You have had one heck of a year Jim... kept me busy trying to ID. your finds!!!
Besides all the silver you found, you also found some very old coins!!!
I thought you were on fire last year, and even though that was also a great year, this one by has eclipsed it in my opinion.
If you hadn’t convinced me to get her an Equinox last year, you sure would have this year!!😂🤣

You have had one heck of a year Jim... kept me busy trying to ID. your finds!!!
Besides all the silver you found, you also found some very old coins!!!
I thought you were on fire last year, and even though that was also a great year, this one by has eclipsed it in my opinion.
If you hadn’t convinced me to get her an Equinox last year, you sure would have this year!!😂🤣
Thank you for all of your detective work in identifying my coppers!! I would never want to be a salesman and run into people like yourself.....I'd go hungry :rofl:
A number of 87 will give you back the throne 😬😬:ROFLMAO:

Jim, I know you kept me busy planting all that silver for you.😁
Next year, can you plant at least 100 silvers including some Cap Bust dimes? a few halves would be great too! 😁 :rofl:

Nice job Jim I’m still detecting but not as much wife had surgery they removed a bunch of lymph nodes so I’m home a lot helping her but snuck out Thursday got two silvers ..
Mark

Nice job Jim I’m still detecting but not as much wife had surgery they removed a bunch of lymph nodes so I’m home a lot helping her but snuck out Thursday got two silvers ..
Mark
Thanks Mark. I hope and pray your wife is doing better.