Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My sister’s Memorial……

Steve 1280x user

My deceased sister’s daughter in law told me today that my sister and her husband’s Memorials are to be held Saturday, June 24th, at their old home Church in Lapeer, Michigan. This woman taught me to play the guitar almost 60 years ago. I’ve been told I will be allowed to lead the gathering with Sister Jane’s favorite Gospel, Praise and Worship songs. I played at her Church once, it was like one big,huge happy family, they loved our music.….. The Gathering will be huge: Family from both sides,old friends/neighbors, co workers, their large Home Church congregation. Everyone in their Church loved them.
And Father and Son has ‘opened the door’ to allow me to lead everyone gathered at this Memorial, in Music Praise and Worship of Father and Son. I am SOOOOO honored, and privileged. Amen. Thank you, Lord.

My deceased sister’s daughter in law told me today that my sister and her husband’s Memorials are to be held Saturday, June 24th, at their old home Church in Lapeer, Michigan. This woman taught me to play the guitar almost 60 years ago. I’ve been told I will be allowed to lead the gathering with Sister Jane’s favorite Gospel, Praise and Worship songs. I played at her Church once, it was like one big,huge happy family, they loved our music.….. The Gathering will be huge: Family from both sides,old friends/neighbors, co workers, their large Home Church congregation. Everyone in their Church loved them.
And Father and Son has ‘opened the door’ to allow me to lead everyone gathered at this Memorial, in Music Praise and Worship of Father and Son. I am SOOOOO honored, and privileged. Amen. Thank you, Lord.
Sorry for your loss.
God bless you and keep you.

Posting here means a lot more folks there in Spirit than you will ever know….

On the night my sister Jane passed, I had a ‘dream’. I was ‘somewhere‘ really warm and bright. A car pulled up beside me. I got in. The ’woman’ driving said ‘I’m here to take you where you need to be, because your sister Jane is passing soon’. I said loudly ‘I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO MY SISTER!’….This ‘woman’ driving this car turned her head and looked me in the eyes, and said ‘YOU NEED TO PRAY!’…………This was no dream, Brothers and Sisters……..I WAS THERE.

I was wide awake then, crying. I knew Sister Jane had passed. Clock said 2:30 AM.
Our other sister called at 2:50 AM, telling me Jane passed around 2:30 AM’.
I told her ‘I know, a messenger from God came to tell me, and said ‘YOU NEED TO PRAY’. So, let’s pray’. And, we did.
Those words, ‘YOU NEED TO PRAY!’ : Loud, dominating, forceful, commanding. Warm, soothing, inviting at the same time.
I’m TOTALLY CONVINCED,I was allowed a glimpse into what most never see: spiritual, heavenly things.
It reminds me of all the folks in the Bible that ‘have visions and would dream Dreams’. It happened to me, I’m thoroughly convinced…..Peace and love.