Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My sister and brother-in-law helped me with borrowing a roll-away-bed and moving it into my Duplex yesterday....so I will...

Ma Betty in MO

be moving in by the weekend after I get all my things gathered together and moved from their place! Won't have much until I get some things done with my place and get my furniture and packed boxes out of storage....sure been a long road to travel and won't be shorter for another month or two but making progress with utilities put in my name and deposit made! Found out that more repairs need to be done since the place is emptier now...oh well....12 years on newer construction now days...starts falling apart more so than even the older 40 years plus brick homes in St. Louis, MO and probably Cuba, also! Some very old homes in an old city settled many, many years ago! :lol: :angel: M

Good News! It's good to hear your getting settled in Ma. Hope all goes well for you & may God continue to bless your new move.

Yep, they dont make 'em like they used to...that goes for houses, cars, and people.:rofl:..I pray this goes smoothly for you, Ma..
Mud

Hummm....they don't make people like they used to? Well I think it still takes two to Tango (male and female) but some are done by other ways but still need an egg and sperm! :lol: You are the something else, Mudpuppy! ;) :biggrin: :angel: Ma

Thanks Sandtick and as long as I am able to do so....I will enjoy my newer home with a new address!!! An old man lives in the next duplex....wonder which of us will be out of one or the other duplex? He probably won't be much help, as we share the expense of lawn service and snow removal...don't know how much that will cost me as yet...will be getting a bill in the mail I'm sure, as lawn has been mowed once or twice since closing! Most in duplexes pay a monthly fee for services but I will just be paying for whatever I'm charged for services rendered! I also will be paying utility bills for electric, water, sewer and trash pick-up! Oh well, own a home and expenses come with it! :unsure: :) :angel: Ma

Thank you Martin! God blesses me for sure and He does each of us who love, serve and worship Him in Jesus' name, faithfully! Amen! :angel: Ma

It will all fall into place.

just think where we would be; so Praise the Lord for the good, bad and the ugly for 'tis in the temptations, struggles and etc when we draw nearer to God as our faith in Jesus increases or should by holding on tight to promises of God! Amen! :angel: Ma