Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My sister's pet family just increased!

About a month ago, two strange cats came around with her cat, Sassy, that she fed daily; so mama cat came around with four kittens that was here earlier hanging around with her cat, but she found her cat dead & don't know why; so gave the rest of the cat food to another lady with cats! Well the strange cat is back with four (Less than 2 month old kittens) looking for food! Carolyn scrambled up some food & milk for mama cat & now after going to store has some cat food for her; so they will be family now I guess! Sis lives by the Interstate & near the exit, so animals get dropped off that are mostly cats--She had hers fixed but many owners don't! :sad: Also, my daughter's dog, Lucy, got pregnant before getting her & the male dog fixed, after a false pregnancy, when figuring Lucy was too old to have puppies but surprise she is now mama to 3 surviving puppies but 4 died as she had to have them by C-Section and they didn't survive--she is small & 7 was too many for her to bear as an older dog! Tami is upset & wants prayers for Lucy & her puppies! Thank you!

Update on buying a home --nothing as yet, too expensive or too run down! Right now I am the only one approved for purchasing a home at $ 65,000 & not much for that price unless a Mobile Home & has to be a double wide! Well, everything is in God's hands with my daughter, Tami, upset with me, I still am too much of a mother it seems--Tend to be bossy during times like these when wanting to live together so she can help me & I her! Problem is money on my part & Credit points on her behalf! Not sure about buying anything as I seem to be ill too much! Thank you, Lord Jesus for Your love & help! Waiting upon You with prayer, You will renew my health & strength or take me out of this old sinful world! Amen! Ma

n/t

Continuous prayers for you! We get cats dumped off here, too. Have yet to see any dogs, which is good.

Thank you Mike, Tami loves Lucy so much that she would take her death really hard if she should lose her! Haven't heard how she is doing or the puppies! Ma

Well it seems I must have been dreaming about Carolyn feeding mama cat, because she didn't feed her nor buy any cat food & hasn't seen her yesterday or today, our communication is very lacking! Mama cat is gone or just hasn't been seen nor the kittens; so looks like they moved on, as there is a trailer court farther down & in the woods! Oh well I hope mama & babies are okay & she is finding food or being fed! Ma

Thank you, Mike! Continued prayers for safe travelling & MD'ing! P.S. Carolyn has put out water for mama cat & noticed she is drinking water, but hasn't seen the kittens but might be way down by the lower shed! I would say they are WILD! Ma