Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My summer totals

Nutriasub

It was a great summer, 14 outings of about 3 to 4 hours, always early morning.
I love my excals, the blues 800 and 1000.
This is my biggest year, 206€, 1st platinum ring, gold and silver more than any other time before... its going to be hard to beat. On the picture its all the jewelry, the right its all silver, and the left its the gold and plat.
From the picture there is one round gold band/ bracelet, just like the one that its there, that my wife claimed and wears everyday.

Its interesting, after 4 years detecting, never before got a necklace, and now I got gold and silver ¡, and a thick 18k gold one!!

Cheers to all of you guys and thanks

Good job, silver, gold and platinum treasures :)
Where are you in EU?

Yes in the EU.
Sdesic I see your videos, great stuff

thanks

Fantastic year you had!!!! May each year get better and better!!!!

What country are you hunting in? Are the older national (pre euro) coins in your country still exchangeable? I'm living in Germany.