Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My T2 has arrived, YeeeeHaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

DGGR/NY

After using the White's XLT(My first detector)for 2 1/2 years I'm giving the T2 a try. Wow this thing is LIGHT! The user interface seems straightforward and easy to use, no more scrolling through endless menus and no boot time either.

I'm not sure I like the arm cuff but I'll wait to see how it plays out in the field. Dang, I cant wait to try it out! The ground is already frozen here in upstate NY but it's supposed to warm up a bit, so I'm hoping to get some time in with it before it freezes up 'til spring.

HH, Joe

Good to hear Joe you've taken to trying out the T-2, It's the fastest ID detector on the planet.

I've found the T-2 to be my main detector for several types of hunting, And I know several here on the forum have as well. Keep us posted Joe and feel free to ask questions, Several here on the forum are more than willing to lend you a helping hand.

HH, Paul (Ca)

What kind of hunting do you use it for? I'm a woods hunter, old cellar holes are my favorite sites, from what I've heard the T2 sounds perfect for that. I also do some yard hunting and if i dont have much time, parks to change it up a bit

Give this machine sometime after coming off a XLT. On the XLT silver and above readings are always on the money on the T2 you have to really dig more. And it is fast so if your numbers fly around just slow down and find the number you saw fly buy and dig.

I didn't like the T2 for coins compared to my white's XL 6000 Pro. That machine from white's hits gold rings really easy.

Coming from the whites expect alot quicker target response.I find the T2 works best for me anyway in the 2 tone mode with the disc left on the factory 10 setting.I can say this Its a pretty easy machine to set up and use just dont try and run the power to hot to start with 75-79 is plenty hot in the iron trash.Shes an awesome detector best Ive seen yet.Have fun If you need any help P.M. me or email me ill be glad to assist in anyway in the setup if I can.

Keith Southern

That's my specialty here in New England. I'm re-hunting holes like this I thought were hunted out, & finding small coins & cuff buttons missed by me & others before....
(All those ferns are gone now...I gutta get back in there) :detecting:
I'm sure you'll love the T2 in no time....
Good luck,
Bill