Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Third Time Out with the Anfibio Scores Me Small Silver

David Fedder

4A5263DE-C1A0-4BFA-AA72-C2E3D898985F.jpeg
The VDI on the Anfibio was 17, which yielded a small bracelet marked 925 Avery. I also found this Dollar coin and it’s VDI was a 92.

Good digs...what were your settings...hh. joe

I was using 3 Tone with 89 Gain. It’s the first time I used the 20K Frequency. I also had the 7” Concentric Coil.
I cant get silver or gold with mine. no luck at all. The impact got me a small silver. most places here are bad sites either cleared out or just trash loaded dumps.. hate to moan but its reality...

I cant get silver or gold with mine. no luck at all. The impact got me a small silver. most places here are bad sites either cleared out or just trash loaded dumps.. hate to moan but its reality...
I use to think what you are describing was my area until I started digging the lower tones with all of my detectors. Since that Silver, I have actually found a 10k Ring, a few Gold Earrings, and junk jewelry, along with LOTS of Trash especially foil.
Where do you live?

I use to think what you are describing was my area until I started digging the lower tones with all of my detectors. Since that Silver, I have actually found a 10k Ring, a few Gold Earrings, and junk jewelry, along with LOTS of Trash especially foil.
Where do you live?
Thanks for your great advice and comments! time to dig lower numbers!

Where do you live?
United Kingdom. I am a " Suburban " trash site digger. Countryside Fields of "Gold & Silver Treasures" are elusive for me at least.

Last edited: