Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My trip east of the mountains.:clapping:

Hi Fellows,

Been awhile since I have posted anything on the forum. I have been out a little bit, but just lazy and didn't make an effort to post. My wife and I went east of the mountains last week for our first camping trip of the year and I did manage to find a few keepers. Got the 36 WLH and the 34 merc in the same hole under a big tree root. Took me about 15 minutes to finally get those two out.:rant: I was surprised to see the Walker and even more surprised to find the merc with that big lady. It has been a while since I have dug a WLH and it's always nice to bring those beautiful coins to the light of day again. I also got a 1918 buffalo and kind of cool to find them these days with a readable date. I also got the tootsie car and I found the 14kt gold pendant at one of the school grounds I hit. NOW, I just hope when Bugsy, Jerry and I head back to SD June 5th for two weeks that we can find some really neat stuff like old coins, old Calvary items, some arrow heads and who knows what else. OH......... And no snakes. I hate snakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As always, thanks for looking fellows and GL & HH to all of you.

Eddie

How awesome is that ? Congrats !

Heading to South Dakota this Thursday morning for two weeks and hope to find some cool stuff to post when I get back. GL & HH to all of you.

Eddie