Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My two best finds ever with my Deus..

C

calabash digger

These are my best two.. will be hard to top them.

Attachments

• DSCN0151.jpg
    DSCN0151.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCN0173.jpg
    DSCN0173.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN0177.jpg
    DSCN0177.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 166
  • DSCN0184.jpg
    DSCN0184.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCN0189.jpg
    DSCN0189.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCN0193.jpg
    DSCN0193.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 157
Awesome finds...
We could only wish to find such a find.
Congrats

Pretty incredible, man! I think you would have to find some medieval or Viking stuff or something to top it! A Templar stash! 🤣 I mean, you pretty much peaked Everest as far as Americana goes....
Yeah, CD your pretty much on that mountain, But I see how you still get excited by finds that may be a little lower
tier, and that's really cool! Can't wait to see what else you find this year and years to come!
HH and Happy New Year!!
okie

Awesome recoveries Calabash! I bought the XP Deus a year ago on account of your videos and another Deus user and I have not looked back! 🤣😜🤪