Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My update...

dobbie

While going along this really difficult path we came across a stumbling block. Progression has came to a halt. The outsiders in this are still putting alot of pressure on the whole family and there are serious accusations (SP?) floating around. keep your prayers up for this battle isnt an easy one at all. I am at a loss still on which way to go in all this. sorry if I am being a bit vauge but it is for privacy reasons. Please continue to lift up my family in your prayers for strength and wisdom mostly. thanks. God bless.

keeping you in prayers

will continue to be lifted up. I will pray for wisdom and decernment, guidance and direction.

God bless.

Mike

n/t

dobbie--we are praying for you and your family. Don't worry about being vague. God knows all the details, and He is the only one who needs to know right now. Just keep us updated, and we will continue to pray.

Dear Lord, You know dobbie and her family's needs and I know there is nothing too difficult for you to handle! Please be with all of them in this trial and give them wisdom and discernment to do the right thing for their good and for Your purpose! Give them peace and comforting strength to endure and overcome all things with You! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, and Holy Spirit, for moving now and quickly to help bring peace unto all, as you lead, guide and direct their footsteps and hold them in Your loving arms! Amen! :angel: God Bless! Betty

n/t