Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My "V" was getting lonely. . .

mike5853

I think it was John Lennon that said something like, "sometimes when you make plans, life happens". Boy it sure does! I had to deal with some medical issues with one of my children but he's back on track and I'm looking forward to getting back out there, and in here. I just bought a Whites V3i which I hope to test/compare in a few months, or as soon as the ground thaws. This forum still rocks with some of the best reading, and overall great posts/comments. Great to see it so active!

Good to hear everything is good, Welcome back!

Mike it's great to have you back.:thumbup: I'm glad things are back on track for you.

tabman

Glad you are back Mike! I was hoping all was well. Glad to hear it is!

Glad you are back Mike! There was a thread started just a few days ago asking where 53 Silver was. Glad all is well with your son now. Keep the videos coming great job!