Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my weekend so far..

tomcatpl

has been good chain is 10k.. ring,jesus.and half heart 14k (17.5grams all)and a silver pendent,,,,SS ring

about 11 hours in the water

one more day to go

damn looks like a great start :)

opener to the summer .....but this is first gold in a about 2 month it has been dry for a while ..this sure makes up for it

plus i'm going to Europe for a month so i will be off the beach

Yeah! What DB said! :clapping: Very nice day for you! :please: I figure that chain is 15gr all by itself right?
Mud

Nice few days of hunting. Its what it is all about. Id hold onto the gold. There was a huge sell off this week. I myself won't sell for a while, and even that might be a mistake. Well see how gold does this week. Hopefully you find more tomorrow.

there is a few lakes around there but their all privet and they wont let me detect there i tried