Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My wife granted an afternoon detecting pass, Woohoo!...

A

Anonymous

My wife granted an afternoon detecting pass today, as long as I went to a place where nobody could see me detecting on this second day of German/Catholic Christmas. So I went to a far out field where I didn

I am from the Ansbach area and was able to get permission to go out on Saturday to "try out the new DD 1400 coil" she got me for my MXT for Christmas. Well, the weather was so nice, I ended up staying out about 4 hours. She wasn't so happy with me when I got home but I had a great time. I found four early 1900's coins and a curious looking badge I haven't been able to identify.

Where do you hunt? I hunt mostly farm fields and occasionally hunt some forest areas but I don't think the XLT gets deep enough for the forests. I'm looking to buy a Fisher soon as they go really deep. Do you have access to any obstacle courses on the Army posts in your area? Ansbach is only about one hour away from me, I'm close to Grafenwoehr. Keep in touch Marc! HH, Mike

just curious what you have found. I found a Nurenberg 2 1/2 shilling silver hammered coin dated around 1495-1510 in my area about 4 weeks ago. My oldest coin is a 1305ish Bohemian Prager Groetschen. How is your German language skills? HH, Mike