Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Myrtle Beach Trip

You might want to try near the fishing peirs - there are a few of them. Also the state park, but check with the ranger first.
HH
MM

I have heard going to the 14 street pier and parking in the K-mart parking lot is one of the best places to go. This way it will not cost you for your parking as well. Good luck and hope you have a good time and find lots.

Sincerely,

David Fedder

When I was at the State Park last October it was OK to hunt there. In fact the park person told me not to expect to find too much because she had already hit it pretty hard herself.:b

I do not know if there are any areas that may be off limits though. Always good to ask.

Hello, Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach were replinished a few years back. Not much old stuff being found. If you will be staying on the ocean front, I suggest that you look for the largest resort hotel in walking distance and "have at it". If you have to drive to the beach, the K-Mart parking lot is a good place (ref previous response). I have heard of some "old" stuff being found down in Murells inlet area. GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!