Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mystery coil!

D&P-OR

I'm trying to find out what detector(s) this coil works on.----Can anyone tell me?-----It's a NEL Sharpshooter with 5 pins (male) on the coil cable connector--one pin in the center & two pins on each side of the connector plug receptacle.-----This coil has no marking on either the coil or the box to tell you what detector it goes on.-----Is it for a Tesoro---or??------I don't have a means to post pictures but hope someone can identify it.-----Thanks-------Del

Del, no local detecting store? A picture definetly would help!!!

Del, no local detecting store? A picture definetly would help!!!
Ron------Been to a detector store---they didn't have a clue---my dealer has no idea either.-----I am now trying to get ahold of the NEL company.------Very strange that NEL doesn't put a label on the coil or at least list it on the box which detector(s) the coil is for.-----As I initially said---pics are "out" with me.

Just looked at my Sharpshooter for the F75, you are correct nothing on the coil to ID. Here is a pic of my connector on the F75 so you can eliminate that model!

Attachments

• IMG_1670.jpeg
    IMG_1670.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 59
Thanks Ron-----Yeah---yours has the female plug receptacle---this Sharpshooter I have has the 5 pin plug male (on the coil cable).----I wonder if it's for a Tesoro.-----I know it isn't for the Nokta/Makro Racer or the FT Greek series or the T2, F75, F19.
Just looked at my Sharpshooter for the F75, you are correct nothing on the coil to ID. Here is a pic of my connector on the F75 so you can eliminate that model

Ron------Been to a detector store---they didn't have a clue---my dealer has no idea either.-----I am now trying to get ahold of the NEL company.------Very strange that NEL doesn't put a label on the coil or at least list it on the box which detector(s) the coil is for.-----As I initially said---pics are "out" with me.
I thought Nel had a serial number.
Usually just look up the serial number

Or if you have difficulty understanding how to post pics just find some 12 yr old kid and have them do it…..😂😂😂😂

Maybe try contacting Nel.
Maybe contact a Nel coil dealer.
I believe there's a few on here.
I can't find a way to search that number on Nel site.
Someone's gotta be able to track that number.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231120-133912.png
    Screenshot_20231120-133912.png
    510.7 KB · Views: 37
Coil plug on my Tesoros Mojave.
5 pin Eplison series.
4 pin Delta series.

Attachments

• IMG_20231120_151832_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20231120_151832_hdr.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Coil plug on my Tesoros Mojave.
5 pin Eplison series.
4 pin Delta series.
Odanscoils-----Is the 5 pin Eplison series the one with a pin the middle and two pins on each side of the inside rim of the coil cable plug?--Total of 5 pins counting the one in the middle--that's the one for the Vaquero & Tejon isn't it?

Odanscoils-----Is the 5 pin Eplison series the one with a pin the middle and two pins on each side of the inside rim of the coil cable plug?--Total of 5 pins counting the one in the middle--that's the one for the Vaquero & Tejon isn't it?
Does it look like the one I posted ?
That's the 5 pin eplison.

No, the one for them only has 4 pins.
Ok---got it!-----This Sharpshooter I have HAS TO BE for the Umax Bandito, golden, etc.---that line of Tesoro detectors.-----Tesoro made it hard with there names & NEL made it hard without their names. :)------Thanks gentlemen---I appreciate all your responses.---------Del