Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

mystery Item

scribben

This item was pulled from a lot that has had a few confederate civil war relics. a few coins ranging from a spanish half real (no date legible) to a indian head penny the property was settle by 1815 and was lived on untill around 1900.

Attachments

• unknownbrass.jpg
    unknownbrass.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 185
Golf shoes back in the day when they used square nails to anchor it to your foot. !!!!

Almost looks like the lid of an incense burner except those had more than one hole in it. I know I've seen one of
these before might even be period. Yeah, I have a mind like a steel trap...............rusted shut!! Really don't think it's
a golf shoe spike those are steel and this is brass. The inkwell idea is not bad. My 2c

This item was pulled from a lot that has had a few confederate civil war relics. a few coins ranging from a spanish half real (no date legible) to a indian head penny the property was settle by 1815 and was lived on untill around 1900.
You got a pic of the bottom side, scribben?

I'm with you Elmy! Its gotta be.