Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

N E ARKANSAS??? DFX

A

Anonymous

HELLO,, ANY ONE IN ARK?? NEW TO HOBBY, WHAT ARE LAWS, IN REGARDS TO DETECTING IN ARK?

State parks are off-limits to metal detecting, some even have a sign at the entrance stating so. I don't know what the law is for City Parks, I have detected around the play areas in city parks and no one seamed to care, just alot of funny looks. I live in Batesville, what part of NE Ark are you from? Paul.

Hello Lee and all:
Up until this past year, all of Arkansas's State Parks were off limits. However, through the efforts of the folks from the Arkoma Coin & Relic Club of Siloam Springs,the State Parks Dept. has instituted a "Pilot Program" for our hobby. There are only 9 State Parks which is included in this program and the program is in effect from the day after Labor Day 2004 up to the week preceding Memorial Day 2005.
If you would like more information about this program, please feel free to email me.
Jim Beyers

hey, i live at powhatan, right by lake charles. just got a dfx, my first detector, and hope its my last for a long time, seems to work good. found few coins at the lynn school ball field, but nothing old,, we have some old house places on my familys land been diggin there, found old plow points, and ax, and rudty metal junk, no coins.