Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Narrow signals

cypearl

Today after all I had a stable detector, it is all from Ground Balance, you really need to get a clean spot and GB no matter how hot you run and the detector its stable after that. I really enjoyed the hunt today after that I just raised the volume and threshold only and I had a narrow signal even if Recovery Delay was at 80 and that was a very tiny silver coin exactly as the size of G for the word Ground. GB is mainly the reason for a noisy detector and then there comes a signal such a small thing and you know that is something and not a ''false signal''.

Hmm, I think I have heard that before. :rofl:

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?66,1864457

If the silver coin was that little, it may be a very (very) early Greek coin....before mankind jumped to fiat coinage? (Have a weight on that thing?) Silver coinage went from the rare decadracma, tetradrachma, on down to tiny coins that were a dimiutive porportion of the obol......."size of a G in ground balance". Fun stuff. (Not usually rare or valuable....unless your the one doing the finding!)

Nw 1886 I do not the weight of it but I think I know what it is. It has something on one side and nothing on the other. The thing that makes me happy I have found setting now it helped find another bigger silver yesterday and a couple coppers. Well the secret is in filtration and Robert guess where else? Thanks both for comments.

Looks like you're starting to take some good steps in becoming "one" with your box! (Just getting closer with your settings and finding nice targets sure keeps that leaning curve fun doesn't it?) Fun to see you grow cy.