Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NASA Tom's NEW DVD is OUTSTANDING!

RD3D

I ordered it from his web-site and sent extra bucks to have one 'overnighted', and I got it today at noon. Needed it before the weekend hunt. This is the best metal detecting DVD I have ever seen! It's Hollywood/NASA studio professional quality. I have no idea how the production crew recorded the detector tones and Tom's voice so clearly. There was so much information in the 90 minutes, I will need to watch the thing a few more times. The ground balance demonstration made things clear. I deal with Complex targets all of the time, and now, I have more information on how to handle these situations. Nails and falsing were clearly explained and demonstrated. Premium quality stuff. I could say much more, but I will leave that for others and what they liked best.

With all this new knowledge I acquired, I'm going back to a couple of my favorite and more challenging sites to re-analyze the many targets I passed up. Especially those nail infested areas!

RD3D

I totally agree. That "angle of approach/window of opportunity" stuff really opened my eyes. I am now starting to hear the difference in a bad high tone versus a good one. This has enabled me to get several nice old silver coins in hunted out areas in the last few days. The DVD has already payed for itself. HH